Eagle – Ages 13-18
While the emphasis in PLAYer, Par, and Birdie levels is on the individual, Eagle level classes focus more on group and community interaction. Topics such as conflict resolution, mentoring and educational planning, diet, fitness and lifestyle are included in Eagle level classes. In general, participants should take a minimum of two years at the Eagle level to successfully master golf and life skills required for certification.
Cost is $95
- Ages 13 & Up
- Must have previous golf experience and must have completed Birdie Certification.
- Continue to practice and developed advanced golf skills.
- Partial scholarships are available.
- Students may bring their own clubs or borrow from our assortment of different sized clubs.
- We recommend that students bring a water bottle, a hat, and wear sunscreen.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class start time. Classes will start promptly as scheduled.
- If you have further questions please visit our FAQ page
schedule – See below for classes